terça-feira, 11 de setembro de 2018

INVESTMENTS IN RIO DE JANEIRO - BRAZIL


      A place with millions of inhabitants like Rio de Janeiro, will always be an excellent option for you to invest, because there are millions of inhabitants to consume, and it gives you an excellent profit as a return on your investment


      Investing in properties in Brazil is possible because Brazilian law allows foreigners to buy and invest properties in this country, however, there are situations that are determined by legislation, which need to be strictly enforced, therefore, it is necessary to be available to do everything that the law rules, because there are characteristics in these situations about the act of investing in Brazil, which will require you to come to Brazil, to sign documents and make payments to purchase the property, I emphasize with firmness and simplicity that there is no way to buy any type of property in Brazil without the presence of the interested individual, to buy properties in Brazil because the legislation does not allow this; there are also no real estate transactions whether buying or selling, without the presence of the property owner or the customer interested in buying it; I affirm that it is possible to have a branch of your company in Brazil, it is possible to hire employees to work for you, hire companies to act your interests, have a bank account in your name and in any Brazilian bank, make procedure for entry and exit of capital of Brazil, and all this information can be confirmed, through international business consulting firms, that provide such advisory services to foreign investors, in fact, it should be emphasized that this consulting work can be done by Brazilian or foreign companies, after all, all the information that you can search for yourself, and this gives credence to the possibility of doing business in Brazil. You definitely do not need to get along with the doubt, whether or not I would be telling the truth to you, after all, a person's credibility is there for sure, that you can trust what a person is saying, there is no dealing with there is your obligation of trusting me because I want to, this condition depends on your personal evaluation, and precisely because of this reason is that I always ask for your work email or personal email, so I can send all the information, so that you acquire knowledge so that we can do business, and also can confirm if my actions are true, after all, it would be ridiculous to make you come to Brazil, spend money and ruin your time, that would be reason for you never give any kind of attention to me again, so please send me your email, so that I can send you information about investments in Rio de Janeiro, because it is easier to send you by email information.


I ask you to send me your work email, and I am sending my work emails

jlberlanda@gmail.com

negociosjlb@gmail.com

businessjlberlanda@gmail.com




          A special indication for you to succeed in your projects

I hereby inform that as of today I am working in partnership with the Italian Architect Nir Sirvan to elaborate the architectural project for the construction of buildings on the lands that I am selling in Rio de Janeiro, I emphasize that you have no obligation to contract it , If you buy land with me for your investments in Rio de Janeiro, however, I emphasize again that he is an incredible professional, and has already done important works in the city of Rio de Janeiro, see his website and get to know his work.

He really is an incredible artist.

www.nirsivan.com    



INVEST IN FLORIDA PROPERTIES

Samira Gutierrez 
realtorsammimiami@gmail.com

FB: Samira Gutierrez 
Instagram: realtorsammimiami

305-728-9261 also for WhatsApp 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário